Today is my birthday. I made it to 35. I didn't expect to. This has been the hardest year of my life. I look back and I can't believe I've survived. I have been through the very lowest of lows this year and I have come out on top. There were lots of incredibly scary times when I wasn't sure I'd make it to today. But I have. And I am stronger and better for it. I have faced my demons head on and I have been victorious. Out of sheer will to survive, I have. And I am proud of that. I'm here and I'm alive and I can honestly say right now that I'm glad I am.
Here's 35 totally random things you may or may not know about me. Because it's me day, so why not.
1. My elbows are double jointed
2. My favorite color is purple
3. My favorite movie is How To Train Your Dragon 2
4. I pick my nails
5. I hate country music
6. My favorite season is Spring
7. I think I would've been a hippie had I grown up in the 60s
8. I hate talking on the phone
9. I'm the oldest of 7 kids
10. I drive a stick shift
11. I hate flying bugs
12. My favorite food is sushi
13. I hated high school
14. I'm progressive minded
15. I love the ocean
16. I don't miss Utah at all
17. I fall in love too easily
18. I'm working on refraining my negative thoughts
19. I'm learning to hold my own power and not give it to others
20. I wear size 9 shoe
21. I don't enjoy shopping
22. I don't want kids
23. I'm going to live in Maine someday
24. I don't like Italian food
25. I'm a pretty open book once I'm comfortable with you
26. Series of Unfortunate Events is my favorite book series
27. I'm very introverted
28. I love to create
29. I make friends easily
30. My favorite TV show is MASH
31. I like vegetables more than fruit
32 I'm not a morning person
33. I want to get spider bite piercings
34. I hate doing dishes
35. I fulfilled the one thing on my bucket list I never thought I actually would. I saved a life. My own.
Happy Birthday to me.

Yes! A wonderful happy birthday to you!
ReplyDeleteWhat does one do with double jointed elbows? I'd never heard of that! My favorite color is purple as well :) Lots of good random knowings, I think I will do this for my birthday!
Congratulations. Way to go. Happy Birthday :)
I thought I commented on this the other day, but maybe my phone wasn't cooperating. Anyway, you are great and I was glad to learn more things about you. :)
ReplyDelete