I feel at peace. Things are not perfect. There are things I struggle with and things I'm not sure how to resolve, but I don't feel hopeless anymore. I am able to do more. I have more energy. Not a lot just yet, but I am able to do more than I have been for a really long time. I'm able to take better care of myself. I shower, I brush my teeth daily. I'm no longer letting myself rot because I feel like crap. There exists some self worth. This is life changing.
I am so grateful for my amazing friends who have supported me through all this. Without hesitation they've taken me to all my appointments, an hour and a half away. They've provided support and encouragement and have never given up on me. I am so blessed.
If you had told me three months ago that I'd be saying these things I would have laughed in your face. But here I am. Not just surviving, but living. And enjoying it too.

No comments:
Post a Comment