As I'm sitting here lying in bed I realize it's been one year since I started my blog. I also realize I'm getting the itch to write again. I haven't been in a writing mood for awhile now, obviously. But I think I'm ready to start again.
I'm doing ok. One day at a time. My medication is working well, and I can feel a difference since I've started on vitamin D supplements too. I'm still not a huge fan of my new therapist here in Port Orchard, but I feel that I'm doing well enough that I don't need intense therapy right now, so I'm choosing to just leave it and continue seeing her. It isn't worth the hassle of switching. At least not right now.
I've been talking with vendors who work with the DVR and have met with one lady I really liked. I'll probably choose her as my job coach. She was so kind and excited to see me and help me integrate back into the work force. I'm having a lot of anxiety over working again, and she seemed to understand that and is willing to help me through it.
I went to a sleep medicine doctor this last week. I'm going to do a sleep study in a few weeks. He said it sounds like I have apnea. I can't wait to do the study and hopefully find answers and some solutions to my sleep problems. They're affecting my whole life, not just at night time. So I'm happy that's moving along.
Other than that things are moving right along. I'm grateful. And I'll just keep on keepin on.

What a beautiful picture! I've fallen behind on my Vit D supplements and have been thinking I really need to get back into that groove, it really does make a big difference for me! I'm glad to hear you feel benefits too. Hope your sleep study goes well. I did some sort of seizure/epilepsy study or something with a bunch of little stickers on my head and it was actually quite relaxing! I hope you get the relaxing version :)
ReplyDelete